• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ddm hid lights

I also ordered the same kit as grizztracks. I had two issues with mine, first, the relay stuck on immediately upon installation. Called them up, sent a new one right away. No hassle whatsoever. Second, I blew a fuse in the power wire. Otherwise trouble free for 3 years I think...

I support vendors of this site when I can. Sled toyz got my business for copper exhaust gaskets. But in the case of these hid lights, it was ddm or none at all, as $300 for lights is not in my budget...

I like this site a lot, very good information and members here, I'll stay a normal free member for the time being

Last edited:
DDM can come from CA, NY or China. The direct shipment from China typically comes as fast as the ones from the west coast.

Lifetime guarantee on the DDM kits so if there is an issue it is taken care of. For the price, buy 3 sets and you always have extra if time is of the essence.

Just got my DDM HID kit in ....Install was easy and yes they were shipped to me from China.... It did take just shy of 2 weeks to get them but no biggy here as theres still no snow......had Sledstart HID before small issues but price is why I choose the DDM this time....As someone stated earlier it was DDM or nothing as $300 was not in the budget as well....

Just got my DDM HID kit in ....Install was easy and yes they were shipped to me from China.... It did take just shy of 2 weeks to get them but no biggy here as theres still no snow......had Sledstart HID before small issues but price is why I choose the DDM this time....As someone stated earlier it was DDM or nothing as $300 was not in the budget as well....

I'm just curious what did you pay for your kit from DDM complete with shipping and everything?

I got 2 sets a month ago 55W H4 Hi/Lo it was 120.00 total for both sets, so 60.00 per set. I am not sure what the shipping on a single set is, on my order for 2 sets shipping was included.

I got 2 sets a month ago 55W H4 Hi/Lo it was 120.00 total for both sets, so 60.00 per set. I am not sure what the shipping on a single set is, on my order for 2 sets shipping was included.

Okay well Rock sells his kits for $150 with quick connect patch cables per set. So there's really not a huge difference in the pricing. Was just curious thank you.

Last edited:
Mine was $78 after shipping and exchange rate to canada.

$52.94 was my price in USD before shipping, just to compare apples to apples, as shipping rates and exchange rate vary...

Mine were $79 landed for the pair from Cali. I then ordered the sledstart reflectors to see if that enhances them even more but I may not get to that, as I now ordered the DDM V3 Projectors. And I really don't know why because I do not ride much after dark. The V3's are really just to look cool. Looking for blue angel/halo eyes to surrond the projector now. Sledaddict got me on to this, his headlight looks great. Either way choose what you want to fit your budget and go with it. As per usual, if the members here recommending something, product or otherwise, its most likely a good thing. Good luck and cheers!

Mr Sled, how is a $90 dollar difference not that much? Two kits for $120, or one kit for $150? I'll take the $60 ones and spend $90 on gas. I'm pretty sure my kit was around $55-$60 3 years ago.

Back