• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Debating to sell or not 2015 Vector. Talk me into or out if it lol

I may be interested, not far from you.

Vectors are harder to sell than Apexes and with 10K miles you're pretty much doomed. In Maine you'd be really lucky to land 5K (US) for it. We all know it's just broken in, but the rest of the sled world won't give it a second look.

this post is so ludicrous that I can't even type any more......

Shocks gone thru and freshened up.
If someone would give me $5k I’d deliver within an hours drive lol. Thinking I’d be lucky to get $4500.

Last edited:
Vectors are harder to sell than Apexes and with 10K miles you're pretty much doomed. In Maine you'd be really lucky to land 5K (US) for it. We all know it's just broken in, but the rest of the sled world won't give it a second look.
I sold a 2011 Apex and bought a 2012 RS Vector. I finally realized at 80 that I don't need that top end any more. I like the Vector so much more. Feels Lighter, easier to handle, much better fuel mileage, and probably will keep up with the Apex up to 60. Perfect sled for the trail riding that we do.

Looks like I’m not going to be riding much at all this year. So where is the best place to list it?
ADE3DFC6-132C-4EB2-A03D-565543CF59AA.jpeg
DD6F29D9-222A-4C39-A2C5-50BE2D1AD7E4.jpeg

I have a 15 Vector LTX with close to 10,000 miles and not even thinking of selling it. Put on an ice ripper track, single keel skis with aggressive sno trackers, soft clutch spring and hid headlights. Had all 4 shocks rebuilt last year. Been on several different newer makes and models but always prefer my ride. Hold on to it.

I have a 15 Vector LTX with close to 10,000 miles and not even thinking of selling it. Put on an ice ripper track, single keel skis with aggressive sno trackers, soft clutch spring and hid headlights. Had all 4 shocks rebuilt last year. Been on several different newer makes and models but always prefer my ride. Hold on to it.
Those tracks are nice I bought on in 2006 I think it was ice claw then. Put it in two different skidoo’s must have 6-7000 miles on it and it still looks new. I have a 128” track I was going to put in this one but never got around to it.

KEEP IT!!!! so what if you only put a few miles on it a year, fix it up, looks to be in great shape, then its there if you want it, not costing you nothing, once its gone you will be wanting it back, and its not cheap to get into another sled, Vectors are great trail cruisers, pure Yamaha, sad

Back