• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Do 2014 nytro xtx come with rollover valve

I don't believe any nytro came factory equipped with a roll over valve. I have one installed on mine and was not difficult. Just follow the instructions carefully.

Pete

Yamaha sold them as an accessory for the MTX models but they were never factory installed. I think sled solutions is the inventor and only retailer now.

One really needed?
I totaled a Phazer and it leaked maybe 1/2 a quart on the trail, rode it 40 miles back to the truck (RuggyBuggy on here bought the whole sled & still runs the motor). My '09 Nytro has been over twice and it's fine.
Mobil1 :)

One really needed?
I totaled a Phazer and it leaked maybe 1/2 a quart on the trail, rode it 40 miles back to the truck (RuggyBuggy on here bought the whole sled & still runs the motor). My '09 Nytro has been over twice and it's fine.
Mobil1 :)

Yup rolled the 2014 over in the big hills last yr. runs fine. Prob as long as its not skis up for too long.
Nothin for oil in air box

Yup rolled the 2014 over in the big hills last yr. runs fine. Prob as long as its not skis up for too long.
Nothin for oil in air box
As long as you don't have it running upside down the motor should be just fine. I have an MTX with the roll over valve and tether and since I've own it I have probably rolled it over 20-30 times but then again as soon as I fall off the machine gets killed so it doesn't run while upside down.

Back