• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Easymove Dolly

I've been using mine for a few years now. The big wheel kit is needed if you want to use it on gravel.

Rolling the heavy apex around is easy. The best part about this cart is the fact that it breaks down in seconds and hangs flat on the wall. No storage issues!

Here it is under my Apex, but when done, it hangs on those two hooks on the wall next to my creeper! I'm so glad I don't have one of those big hoop style carts taking up the space of an ATV in my garage!!

If you order new, ask for the show price. They always seem to be offering a show discount.

Attachments

• IMG_0972big.JPG
    IMG_0972big.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 243
The only issue I had with that dolly was when I had both older Trailing Arm sleds and newer long-travel sleds. I usually had to adjust the bunk height between moves. No issue, just an extra step. Now with both sleds built within the last decade, it's easy.

Mine works well. The carpet covered wood has developed a bow in it. I bought the extra wheels foe use in snow and gravel. Mostly gets used in the garage. Best part is the easy adjustability and breakdown for storage.

Mine is 15 years old and it has worked great on 7 different sleds including the new Vipers. Wouldn't be without one. It's a back saver!

I purchased the sledez at the Milwaukee snow show. It came down to the sledez and the easymove. I chose the sledez because of one thing: where the support bar on the lift goes under the bulk head of the sled, there are 4 rubber mounts on the sledez and only the metal bar on the easy move with a non skid thingy on it. The rubber mounts appeared to be easier on the underside of the sled. At the rear of the lift it has adjustable rubber supports for going under the running boards. These keep the sled level while on the lift. So I bought it. Used it twice now and I absolutely love it! Raises my apex easily and I've stored my apex on it for the past couple of weeks. It has wheels and moves around my garage easily. Both were darn near the same price.

I purchased the sledez at the Milwaukee snow show. It came down to the sledez and the easymove. I chose the sledez because of one thing: where the support bar on the lift goes under the bulk head of the sled, there are 4 rubber mounts on the sledez and only the metal bar on the easy move with a non skid thingy on it. The rubber mounts appeared to be easier on the underside of the sled. At the rear of the lift it has adjustable rubber supports for going under the running boards. These keep the sled level while on the lift. So I bought it. Used it twice now and I absolutely love it! Raises my apex easily and I've stored my apex on it for the past couple of weeks. It has wheels and moves around my garage easily. Both were darn near the same price.

Unless they changed the design from the one on their site, or the one most of us have purchased, the Eazymove has a carpeted bunk under the bulkhead. I bet the one you have will work great though as well. It's nice that their are options in the market for sure.

muscle2.jpg

Unless they changed the design from the one on their site, or the one most of us have purchased, the Eazymove has a carpeted bunk under the bulkhead. I bet the one you have will work great though as well. It's nice that their are options in the market for sure.

muscle2.jpg
Oh geez! I just re-read the original post. I thought he was talking about the lift/hoist. My bad! :confused:

Back