• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Eazy Move sled cart still works!

TD Max

Lifetime Member
Yep I was surprised, but it works just fine. Sled sits on track instead of skis but only needs a little bit of lift to move. I'll need to raise the bunks up a bit too. Easy 2 minute breakdown and stores compact.

muscle2.jpg

Last edited:

Now my ski boots are a different story. The dual keel tuner doesn't play well in the bottom of a single keel boot. In the plus side, the hollow spindle allows pass through of the strap so it should hold in either direction.

I will have to get the easy move out, thanks for reminding me!

I shot one in the trailer then I started doing shots of before/after for mods like Battery Tender cord, sticker removal, and then I got into taking the hood all apart, cleaning, polishing, and installing the HID kit from Rock.

I have to start digging to see what I have left over. I'm almost positive that I have another Eazy Move new in box and possibly some Sled caddyz wheels...

Back