• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECU Flash

yamahinn03

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
12 Nytro XTX (mine)
06 Apex GT (wifes)
07 Phazer (#2 sons)
02 Viper (#1 Sons)
Thinking about getting this done this fall. Any input from anyone that has it done? Not going all out, just the hand warmer, fuel Flash.

Can't say much about the hand warmer fix but I had the 6 hp reflash done last year and am really happy with that!

I had the handwarmer fix and Nytro performance flash done from EVO and yes, huge difference. Bottom end grunt is so much more and even gave me more top speed. I've always run premium in my sleds so the change over was nothing for me.

I had the handwarmer fix and Nytro performance flash done from EVO and yes, huge difference. Bottom end grunt is so much more and even gave me more top speed. I've always run premium in my sleds so the change over was nothing for me.

I 2nd that. It really helps the Nytro in all areas. I just had it flashed again so I can add a Supercharger to my 2009 Nytro XTX.

I had the hand warmer flash loaded and can't say I see much improvement.

All I had done was the handwarmer flash; no performance enhancements. I might give that a go though.

Tell me more on the EVO reflash?

Looking for a bit better performance for a stock Nytro.
Something that will also work well with a header running the stock muffler combo too maybe?

Just send them your ECU for the reflash then?
Cost?

Thanks

Will Evo flash my ECU right at Haydays if I can get it out of my sled in time to take it with me?

Yes they should. I gave mine to them last year and I had to have them send it me cause I wasn't going to b there on Sunday when they said it was gonna be done.

Had the handwarmer flash and noticed a little bit of difference but still not enough.....trying to find out if I can use the kit from Roc with the flash done but I cant get an answer from anyone.....

Had the handwarmer flash and noticed a little bit of difference but still not enough.....trying to find out if I can use the kit from Roc with the flash done but I cant get an answer from anyone.....

Yes you can add the Yamaheaters even after the EVO flash.

Back