• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

el nino to La Nina weather pattern

rtx moose

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder LTX LE,2007 RTX,2000 SRX700
expect descent snow finally in the upper midwest,la nina brings average temps with plenty of snow..thank god cause we have not seen any the past 2 el nino winters here in minnesota!!and they are saying snow should come early too!!!

Nina Nina I have been hearing that crap for years since some idiot weather guy invented the term I just rely on my crystal ball and it says December through April slightly colder with a chance of precipitation and to back that up I consulted my magic 8 ball that said yes when I asked it if my sled liked me!!!!

cant be any worse than last year though,can only get better

Well Marty you do live in "WATERTOWN" What do you expect??????? you have to move to SNOWTOWN!!

Last year was not so bad if you drove a few hours.

This was just south of Hurley WI.

I would live in snow town if you could make $$$$$$ salary working

Oh no! Snow town is a wonderful place, money grows like candy on the snuffagufalofalous tree and everyone rides sleds everyday, even in the summer!!!

I think there are several short people there and a beautiful blond haired girl also! Be ready though there is a lot of whistling. Hy ho I do believe

Last year sucked, but I still managed to get2300 Miles on my viper

Oddly enough we did more miles last season then the year before. Made the best of the snow we got! Hope for a great winter this season

Back