• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Elka stage 5

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
Anyone running the Elka stage 5 shocks on their winder? I can get a set for about 1/2 price and wondering if I should jump on it.

Yes, I have been running Elka Stage 5's on my Sidewinder since 2019. Absolutely love them. I usually send out to get refreshed every summer. Really love the adjustability of them with separate hi and low speed compression. If you can get them for 1/2 the price.....I would grab them.

Elka.jpg

They do works well with the hi/lo although it'd be cheaper to install dsc hi/lo on qs3's. The only other negative is the oil capacity is rather small. Rebuilds often. But sounds like thats a great price.

Yes, I have been running Elka Stage 5's on my Sidewinder since 2019. Absolutely love them. I usually send out to get refreshed every summer. Really love the adjustability of them with separate hi and low speed compression. If you can get them for 1/2 the price.....I would grab them.

View attachment 166597
Love your sled!!! Wish they would build one like that.

I love my stage 5 on my 17 ltx

Transformed the sled. If I was was to complain about something it would be it’s easy to get lost with all the adjustments but all the adjustments is what makes them sweet once you find your happy place they are incredible

I’d grab them for sure you won’t be disappointed

$2000 for a set of 4.

You might want to take them to john at accelerated technology and get them valved for your weight and riding style

That’s a good deal

Back