• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

exhaust change out???

08nytromtx16

Veteran
Well I took the seat off and the heat shield off on my 06 nytro and I am trying to take the exhaust out. This is the first time Ive done this and Im a little confused :o| . What exactly do I do next. Do I need to drop skid to get at the place where the pipe from the exhuast and pipe from the engine meet? If anyone has any instructions or info to help me out I would really appreciate it. Right now im at a standstill since I dont know what bolts to remove or anything. Thanks

Never did that on a nytro, but on the apex/attak, you have to drop the rear of the rear skid to get at the bolts on the exhaust clamps to undo them to remove the rear exhaust.

Well I actually just figured it out and got the whole rear exhaust out ( I know this may sound simple to you guys but Im a noob at these things) . Thanks to the tech pages on this site. I am pretty excited seeing how this was my first real go at something mechanical and it sure feels good especially since I had no prior experience. I just wanted to say thanks for this awsome site because It really helps out if your kinda confused on things :Rockon: :rocks: :4STroke:

Back