• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

exhaust donuts toast

herndonp

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Yamaha Nytro XTX
Exhaust donuts gone at 2200 miles. Just ordered copper replacements. Sure hope OFT ships them quick. Great riding right now and don't want to miss it.

Pete

OFT copper donuts

OFT you guys are great!!! Got my copper donuts today. Thanks Rick

Pete

I just installed my copper donuts from sledtoyz and everything went well.

Remove seat, gas tank and all associated plastics and shitty plastic push pins (some of which will enevitabley break) then remove 4 10mm bolts holding heat shield on over flex pipes. Pull 3 rubber plugs on muffler heat shield and remove 12mm bolts. There are 8 10mm nuts holding muffler shield on as well. I went the route of removing flex pipes from engine. WD 40 with blue torch worked magic. A universal joint (flex) socket adapter helps get to he lower flex pipe bolts.

I did them on my vector last week, found out afterward that you can remove the rear engine mount bolt and rotate the motor ahead enough to replace the gaskets without having to remove any of the exhaust.

Back