• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally warm hands, RSI work great!!!!!

gade-thrasher said:
08Nytro144 said:
How long have you been running them like this? I haven't even ridden my sled yet, but think I might just do this before the season starts.

Sorry forgot to mention ... two seasons.

Everyone still having luck with Red/ BLUE? I have lots of heat but had one side go down, got grip off and the element looked 100% and I tested the crap out of it. No burns and only thing I came up with was a hairline crack. I thought it would have at least turned black..

I have one side starting to go bad, there is a hole in the grip where its shorting out. The grips are great but since they are so soft they wear out in a short time. I still think a yamaheater would make them better, somedays they are fine but other days I still wish I had more heat.

stopdropanroll said:
I have one side starting to go bad, there is a hole in the grip where its shorting out. The grips are great but since they are so soft they wear out in a short time. I still think a yamaheater would make them better, somedays they are fine but other days I still wish I had more heat.

I have go to hockey tape for grips and I love it. And if you need to take it off no problem, and it doesn't look that bad..

Here is my set up and it works so well i have to keep them on half or my hands will fry......

RSI race bars (800 mm)
Ski Doo cork on bars
RSI heaters
RSI grip tape (urban camo)

oh yeah and a YamaHeater with Dumbo's

couldnt be happier not a cheaqp set up but works very very well

Jammie

TTT
I'm looking to add RSI heaters and i have yamaheaters. Is this ok to run YamaHeaters with the stock RSI wiring instructions for the heaters? Also, will the red/blue wire combo combined with YamaHeaters be too much heat and power with possible damage to the ECU?

Thanks

Andrew

should be no issue, i wired mine just as the instructions said and have had no issues....... we have 2 of these sleds wired like this with identical set ups as i listed above . Works great you should be fine

What I haven't seen discussed, if you wIre red and blue together, doesn't the handlebar switch keep current flow in check providing you dont turn it up to 5 bars ?

I know this post is old but I’m trying to figure out what the hell to do?!?! I have a 09 nytro rtx and broke off the left side of my bars so now I’m looking to replace but I’m by no means an electrician! With that being said what’s the easiest fix? In terms of the heaters are there any heaters that I can buy that won’t require too much rewiring?

Attachments

• 9E18C879-234D-4790-82BE-4B03DAED8EE6.jpeg
    9E18C879-234D-4790-82BE-4B03DAED8EE6.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 79CD165A-D804-42F4-96C7-EE54BE68C88F.jpeg
    79CD165A-D804-42F4-96C7-EE54BE68C88F.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 108
Get a hold of Travis at Barn of Parts and buy some used bars with the heaters on them, Plug and play. That being said. the RSi heaters are easy to install.

Back