• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Rip!!!!!

HUNT 24/7

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro
Well we got a little snow Monday, enough to keep the slides cool & to go for my first rip on my very first sled!
This August I bought my first snowmobile, a 2008 Nytro MTX, until Monday night, the nicest, fastest sled I've ever driven was a 2010 Skidoo Tundra 550 fan. As you will be able to tell in the video, I was pretty damn excited! What a rush! Does it ever pull some hard, I can't even begin to imagine what some of the turbo sleds out there must be like, maybe someday I'll have to put one on! I've been dying to get to try it out, can't wait until it dumps snow!!!!

Sweeeeet. I did the same last weekend. We got about 8" of fluff. Its great to take her out and warm the oil up. The pull of the engine never gets tiring.
Enjoy.
MS

Nice sled, send some of that snow to Manitoba! And some colder weather! Haha

Great video. I always find myself looking at a new sled over the summer but when I take the nytro out for the first shake down of the year, the pull of that motor makes me giggle like a little kid

Like everyone else, that laughter and those shouts of glee are all too familiar to me as well! Enjoy it!

Well we got a little snow Monday, enough to keep the slides cool & to go for my first rip on my very first sled!
This August I bought my first snowmobile, a 2008 Nytro MTX, until Monday night, the nicest, fastest sled I've ever driven was a 2010 Skidoo Tundra 550 fan. As you will be able to tell in the video, I was pretty damn excited! What a rush! Does it ever pull some hard, I can't even begin to imagine what some of the turbo sleds out there must be like, maybe someday I'll have to put one on! I've been dying to get to try it out, can't wait until it dumps snow!!!!

Hahahaha I sound like that when i light off my Nytro too

Back