• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

For all you Four Strokers

Daranello

Suspended
Well it's been work in the making but I have finally developed and tested the product and is ready for distribution. 2-STROKE COLOGNE, or for you french people "eau de toilet". Now even though you don't drive a 2 stroke anymore, you can still get lucky with the ladies with the smell of burnt oil. For best results, spray near the crotch. :o|

Mabey I can spray my hotel room with it. This wa I will not have to let my chainsaw idle in the room to get that smell :)

:4STroke:

good idea however most of my riding buddies are still 2smokers and i usually run the back of the pack, so i still manage to get a headach and smell like 2 stroke...for now untill they ride mine!!!

I have been told to ride the back of the pack as well. All the guys I ride with don't ride as hard as I do, and I have to keep stopping and waiting. I end up smelling like a weed eater as well!
I've been trying to talk them into helmet radios so I can just listen for the "OH, S#!t" if they end up in the trees!

I finally talked by buddy to run amsoil in his doo. It smell nowheres near as bad as doo oil. I tried to talk him into Klotz but WAY TOO MUCH $$$$, amsoil is almost 1/2 the price per gal.

nate007 said:
I have been told to ride the back of the pack as well. All the guys I ride with don't ride as hard as I do, and I have to keep stopping and waiting. I end up smelling like a weed eater as well!
I've been trying to talk them into helmet radios so I can just listen for the "OH, S#!t" if they end up in the trees!

The real reason they stick you back there Nate is if one of them break's down! :yam: :jump:

I hear ya'...

I used to be the guy in the back because my old ZRT couldn't keep up, now I do it to make sure I don't loose them!

Back