• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Frogskinz

NS FX NYTRO

Expert
Anyone ever put frogzskin to cover up the hold in the hood behind the headlight? Just don't like the look of the hole and how you see all the wires and stuff under the hood. I can buy frogzskin in rectangle pieces, various sizes and cover these 2 holes. Just wondering if anyone else on here has done this. Maybe I'm too O.C.D?

i do agree i hate being able to see all that stuff. i would like to have whatever i close it off with the same design as the one on the side covers. guess something is better than nothing tho.

I remember the first time I talked about how good yamaha's fit and finish is, I was referring to a 2010 nytro outside a local watering hole and a ski-doo guy quickly pointed out how this looked poor (the hole)

I installed the yamaha vent kit. Looks good and it covers the four holes on top preventing powder from getting in.

Back