• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fuel caddy in 2023

Bertstopp

Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Nytro RTX -10
Hey, first post.
Looking at the forum, alot of people recommend the fuel caddy thing from Yamaha, as a way of expanding fuel storage. Yamaha SMA-8GL73-CD-DY.
I rang the local dealer and apparently they stopped making them :dunno:

Are there any other alternatives which could work without much modification?
Any tips appreciated!

Been on the lookout on ebay for a while, no luck!
2010 Nytro RTX

Yes, no problem to ship to you in Sweden. The store will not calculate shipping to Europe, but I can invoice you directly via paypal if you wish to make an order.

It’s not much, but I made a larger bag for the nose of the sled, so I can carry a quart/liter oil bottle filled with fuel. It might be worth an extra 3-4 miles, so hardly worth carrying.

It’s not much, but I made a larger bag for the nose of the sled, so I can carry a quart/liter oil bottle filled with fuel. It might be worth an extra 3-4 miles, so hardly worth carrying.
that's interesting, would you mind sharing a picture? :jump:

that's interesting, would you mind sharing a picture? :jump:
IMG_1895.jpeg

I upgraded my nytro with a trail tank and it made it a totally different machine. Finally it could go big miles.

I have seen guys create mounts and put rotopax cans on the side.

If i were to do it again - Give these guys a call.
They make a ton of saddle bag systems for sleds - specifically a saddle bag that holds two 10l gas cans. I have seen it at the sled show and it is well made.
Hope this helps
MS

Canadian Yacht Tops
Lefroy Harbour Resort

727 Harbour St
Lefroy, Ontario
L0L 1W0

(705) 456-2711

craig@cytnorth.ca

Back