• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Full hurricane hindle kit

walter

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LTX LE Turbo
2009 Nytro XTX
2002 SRX 700
What are your guys thoughts of the full kit? Thinking about making the purchase just want to get some input on what you guys think of the product?

Been running the kit for the passed year. Alot more midrange.

Worth every penny. If you go with it, spend the extra on his clutching too, the two kits together are simply amazing! I ride with a Viper with a header/pipe combo, clutched, programmer, and my Nytro thumps it every time. I also ride with a 1200 Doo with the MBRP kit, and it isn't even a race lol. Oh yea, also Dave is awesome on any questions you may have and is always willing to go that extra mile to make things work as they should!

I'm really thinking about adding the exhaust/mapping this summer.....going to try it with KN filters

Daves kit is the best bang for your buck. simply put, it's turns th Nytro into an animal. It still allows you to run 87 octane and as far as I can tell ( in 5 years of testing) fuel mileage hasn't been affected...got 105 miles on my last tank and I didn't baby it. I have never heard of any complaints about this kit.

I will most likely be purchasing the kit from what I have heard with your guys inputs. How easy is the install?

Install is very easy. Doesn't take long at all. I am very happy with the kit. I smoke buddy's 800 Summit 146 where he used to blow the doors off of me when I was stock. I went with Ulmer clutch because Dave didn't have a set up for an MTX..

Install is very easy. Doesn't take long at all. I am very happy with the kit. I smoke buddy's 800 Summit 146 where he used to blow the doors off of me when I was stock. I went with Ulmer clutch because Dave didn't have a set up for an MTX..

Did you order it right from a specific website? looking to get the setup just don"t know the best place to look.

I purchased it directly from Hurricane, with their clutch kit. The difference in power is very noticeable and the kit is easy to install, no tuning required, just plug and play. I've got 10,000 km on my kit and the only issue I had was a lost O2 sensor bung plug. I safety wired the new one and haven't had any further problems.

I had the Hindle kit and its nowhere near how its being portrayed. does it make a difference? yes. Is it worth $1300? Not in my opinion. And, the pipes take a beating so they aren't worth much after a season of riding. You can probably find a used turbo kit out there for almost the same price and get much more bang for the buckJust my .02

I dont have the hindle kit, but I have an MBRP full exhaust with k and ns, ulmers clutch kit and ulmers map on the PCV. Apparently the hindle and the excell make more power than the MBRP, but i dont know for sure.

I beat my buddies stock Nytro by 7-8 lengths in a 1/4 mile. My brother has a clutch kit and some airbox mod similar to hurricane, and get him by 5 lengthts at least every race. Plus I outweigh both my buddies by at least 50 lbs.

So its up to you if its worth it or not for the price, but your sled will definitly be faster. You will need the clutch kit to get the full performance.

The hindle kit is worth every penny.Buy directly from hurricane.You will destroy a stock nytro even a clutched nytro.

Back