• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Future Yamaha Rider and TY Member

superfan75

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
RX Warrior
I haven't been on here much lately. Snowmobiling hasn't been on my mind much since I didn't get to ride last winter with the lack of snow. Plus my wife and I found out in January that we were going to have a baby. On 9/13/16 we had our baby girl and she is doing great. Her name is Charlotte and I can't wait for her to be old enough to take her riding and show her all the fun of this great sport. I have a couple Pics for you guys.
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG

Congratulations! She looks like a happy girl!

Congratulations!

You will not see it happening....but you'll gradually lighten up on the thumb pressure to the throttle! It's not a sign of getting old, but rather your brain keeping you from killing yourself. You have another person depending on you.

You'll need to come to some kind of informal arrangement with the wife, on sledding trips......you go sledding for the weekend, while she cares for your girl. In exchange, you'll need to give her some breaks.

In a few years, what will tear you up, is leaving to go sledding, and your girl is sad your leaving ect ect.

Best wishes! P.S. Don't take the DRs suggestions at face value. A mother's and fathers intuition is better than most cookie cutter baby mill medical offices. You will know your girl.....they see hundreds of babies, and tend to not truly know each one. The advice they give you......will be so dumb' down its useless. Perhaps your wife could join a on-line mothers club, and get real world information.

Q. Arrius

IMG_0114.JPG CONGRATS!! My first grandchild is 9 months and I'm already looking For a kiddy Cat.

Congrats! If you purchase a new Sidewinder now & pay just $3 a day, it'll be paid off by her 16 birthday...plus you can ride it until then...just to keep the gas from rotting of course...

Congrats! If you purchase a new Sidewinder now & pay just $3 a day, it'll be paid off by her 16 birthday...plus you can ride it until then...just to keep the gas from rotting of course...
Good idea, but I don't even know if I can handle a Sidewinder. LOL ;)

I'm still waiting to hear that the first one of you monkeys named your kid Sidewinder. I'm not kidding, I bet there are already puppies out there that answer to Sidewinder.

Back