• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro settings POST YOURS

Now that more guys own nytros and there are many more miles logged on these sleds do guys have input on suspension setups for FX, RTX, RTX SE, and XTX? If you do can you add your weight without gear, riding style, and skis? I'm looking for a good baseline for cornering, without a lot of bottoming on a 2010 rtx with hygear resi's and c&a Xtx skis @235lbs with regular clothes on. Which I know will be different then my last 08 rtx.... Thanks guy ;)!

When you guys say your compression and rebound settings are "6 clicks out" im assuming your meaning that they are truned fully closed in the clockwise direction then backed out 6 turns?

Lotsa setting for the Nytros and hopefully we can all help each other out. I'm asking for all the FX Nytro owners (base, RTX, RTX SE, XTX, etc.) here to write down what settings for each of the suspension components they are trying out, their riding style and weight.

Thanks to Crewchief47 for setting up an XLS program for all the settings. There's even a little comment box for any info you can share. Download the file, add your info, save it, post it and I'll try to update it regularly in the first post.
I have a 2010 RTX SE that I just picked up but don't have excel on my Mac. Is it possible to get a PDF posted? There isn't any snow but I want to make sure i'm set up when there is! Thanks

Back