• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gearing Chart

Yamadog

Lifetime Member
Last year some one posted the Arctic cat gearing chart vs speed mph for the 7000 on here I thought I saved it but cannot find it. I tried a search to no avail. if anyone has it can they repost it or pm me!

upload_2015-8-30_19-17-37.png

Ok nice chart what does my ltx se 2014 have for gears? What does the xtx have?

LTX= 24/50, XTX= 21/41
I use an app on my Iphone called Speed Calc and it works great. Input your RPM, Gearing, and drivers and pitch and it gives you speed.

I will tell you that mine has 21/41 with 10 tooth 3.0 pitch drivers and it did 117 on Ulmer's track dyno but even with 252 hp and overdrive and machined clutches best real world MPH is 108

I guess 24/35 is the next step lets see how close to 150 we can get !!!! adding about 70 hp should be a blast:die

anyone know what the 16 xtx comes with as for gearing and drivers? I would look but I don't have it yet.

I will tell you that mine has 21/41 with 10 tooth 3.0 pitch drivers and it did 117 on Ulmer's track dyno but even with 252 hp and overdrive and machined clutches best real world MPH is 108

Real hard to pull the overdrive in real world, my opinion is that you mights well gear for the speed you want or even a tad faster then you're clutches are always running efficient, as we know, clutch efficiency really drops once you start in overdrive.

Back