• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Generation TTX

I had to drill new holes on the rear plate because the flap needed to be installed a little higher.
I should have a look in to that. I will hear with my dealer how much such a flap will set me back. My wife saw the red Viper flap and now she wants one for her Phazer MTX. So I guess I have to get two of them.

Last edited:

I got a pair of rear shocks that was changed out on the TTX when it came to Norway, i really don't know why they put on the öhrlins because these shocks is awesome, i changed only the rear shock before my last trip and i drove over bumps that a ski-doo summit freeride had too steer away from. So if the öhrlins is even better then its some nice shocks.
Now i need new front shock tho too match the rear:)

Photo on 2014-12-10 at 21.03.jpg

Got my clutch tuning handbook that I ordered a week ago. Time for me to read up on some clutch tuning.

Went out for a ride today. This sled pulls hard! The front shocks were a bit too hard setup. But maybe when the riding conditions will improve and I don't have to worrie about hitting stones I can go as hard the shocks want me to.

Went out fot a ride here at home this evening. The LED lights works fine. Did not miss the HID ones from my Phazer. The riding conditions were low on snow and -22 C. No snow stuck on the headlight. Went pretty fast on a rough but straight part of the trail and the Öhlins work just excellent :)

Went out for a ride today with a friend. The Nytro rides nice with the skis up in the air :) Went worse for my friend. He fell and hit a rock with his right leg. Had to rush him to the emergency room. But he'll be fine.

I have used a protection vest for 3-4 years now and it has saved me several times, feel naked without the vest and helmet now.

rulle.jpg

Just a screenshot from a movie clip. No good, I know.
In the mail today I got my TY4 t-shirt that I ordered =)

My opinion on the Nytro TTX so far.

+ The power. The gas response is thumbs up.
+ The 1.75 track. It hooks up and lifts the skis. Hooks up while braking also.
+ The shocks. I have not tuned them a lot yet. They make you ride hard thou.

- The reverse lever freeze and gets stuck. Two days in a row now.
- The key hole freeze and the key is hard to stick in.
- The ice build up! My sled looks like a snowball after every ride.

And about the LED lights:
The power output is really nice. Have been out riding during the night and I have never experienced lack of light.
Had some problem with the high beam one really cold evening. It didn't turn on until they warmed up after a while.
No ice build up on the headlight. Maybe the LED run so cold the snow won't stick to it. I have more ice build up on the Phazer with HID.

Back