• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Generation TTX

Drained the coolant from the sled today. Used an industrial vacuum cleaner that I attached to a hose and sucked all the coolant from the system. Even added two liter of water while having the vacuum attached to the hose to clean out all coolant. Now it should be really empty in there =)

The new NGK spark plugs is now in place and also filled up on coolant. I hope I've got all the air out. Next week I'll go and get the engine oil and also for the transmission.

DSC_0526.jpg

The sled is now empty on oil.

DSC_0568.jpg

All the parts on the sled is marked with a DNA.

DSC_0572.jpg

I guess the sled is shiny enough now.

Nice!! Did the 4th wheel kit come on the sled or did you purchase? is so where did you purchase from?

Nice!! Did the 4th wheel kit come on the sled or did you purchase? is so where did you purchase from?
I bought it. On my Phazer I made my own kit, but I got the same price for the 4th wheel kit as the price for one single wheel from my dealer. So I bought the whole kit from him to the Nytro. I bought it from Mats Skoter AB in Lillholmsjö, Sweden =) A small dealer in the countryside of Sweden.

I am picking up a new 2013 Nytro XTX 1.75 in black and I just had the supercharger installed. I got a smokin deal on the package. Only problem is that the black panels are full of hazy marks from being cleaned and wiped down while being on display. What product did you use to polish out the black plastic panels? Awesome looking sled by the way! Love the Ohlins! I would love to have a set for my new Nytro to match my other sleds. Lol​

So, is this the response to my question? What product did you use on your plastic panels?

I am picking up a new 2013 Nytro XTX 1.75 in black and I just had the supercharger installed. I got a smokin deal on the package. Only problem is that the black panels are full of hazy marks from being cleaned and wiped down while being on display. What product did you use to polish out the black plastic panels? Awesome looking sled by the way! Love the Ohlins! I would love to have a set for my new Nytro to match my other sleds. Lol​
I used a wax named Zexx (stupid name). It's a spray on wax that is easy to work with.

Why do Yamaha have such worthless ball joints and bushings in the Nytro frontend? I have a play in every joint and bushing I guess. I also have some play in the ski joint. Is there any kit to fix that too?

Back