• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good cheap snowmobile lift

Let us know your thought 06dukeGT

:DMine is setup and already under my Viper

My lift showed up last week! :Rockon:

That kinda what I was thinking about the size. However, this unit does come with the wheels. So......................... i just dont know yet.
Anybody use either of the lifts on a Phazer FX?

Whats IFL? lol

DANGER DANGER DANGER - LOL

I bought one of these last year and the wheels broke the first time I used it on my old Warrior. It looks like the new model has a redesigned wheel kit so that may be better now.

The second time we used it the weld holding the jack cracked lifting my friends Attak.

We ended up welding new wheels on and welding/re-enforcing where the screw jack mounted.

A Chinese 700lb = about an American 500lb. If you don't have the ability to fix up one of these cheep ones, buy a higher quality/rated lift.

Put a full sized Yamaha in the air on it and then shake it around, tug/pull etc. it is marginal at best. NEVER get under it or put your limbs through the uprights. Take a couple of 2x4's and make some upright jam blocks that you can throw in there when it is fully extended, this will at least protect against jack/jack weld failure.

I ended up retiring it to the trailer for trip repairs only and getting a real lift for the shop. In my case it would have been much cheaper spending a little more on a stronger lift to begin with. On the plus side I now have a real lift and it is awesome.

One avoided trip to the ER with the deductibles today will easily get you a real lift.

I bought a lift from EZ CART and not sorry. It has the extension arms kit for the long tracks like my Attak and XTX's..Also you get a hand crank and a drill chuck to raise it with a drill which is fast and easy. Good service too. Been using now for a few years..many times.

My Easy Move is lift is great..good service too. I bought the long track for my LTX and Attak a drill lifts it right up or hand crank. I assume if this one is great their other products must be. http://www.eazymovecarts.com/upez/index.html

How did everyone else's lifts hold up?

Mines been working full time with the only issue of the long bar piece of rubber that is glued on....came off when oil was leaked onto it....otherwise no issues, works great!

Mines been working full time with the only issue of the long bar piece of rubber that is glued on....came off when oil was leaked onto it....otherwise no issues, works great!

This is my experience as well. For the money it works great!

Back