• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good clutch kit?

Deeppow16

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Arctic Cat M8000
2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX (Totaled)
2002 Polaris 600 XCSP (Sold)
1999 Ski-doo Formula 500 (Totaled)
Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a clutch kit for my MTX. Just wondering whats a good kit. Not looking to break the bank but would like a little extra something under the hood. Looked at a bunch of different websites but not really sure what to do. Whats everyone else got and how do they like it?

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a clutch kit for my MTX. Just wondering whats a good kit. Not looking to break the bank but would like a little extra something under the hood. Looked at a bunch of different websites but not really sure what to do. Whats everyone else got and how do they like it?
ulmer call em they'll fit ya up and take care of you. lots of experience

Yes I have an Ulmer and he will custom fit it to your sled. If you change something he will get it dialled in for you again.

SchmidtBrosMotorsports all day, just call and talk to Chris you will be surprised.

Have been pleased with my Ulmer kit. He set it up to fit my riding style, lowered engagement, strong midrange pull and quality components.

Back