• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Guinness finally got it right!

hondo - congrates again, guess it's nice to have the certificate perfect :) great to have the sled added to the certificate, sure it's makes up for some huge bragging rights for Yamaha.

You deserve a cold one of Mack-øl soon for your achievement.

Jan-Ove

Thanks to all,

I look forward to riding with those who may visit "The County".

I am very happy to be able to share this achievement.

Yamaha certainly does have bragging rights!!!;)! ;)! ;)!

Now you'll have to seal the deal with a lifetime membership!!

Well done sir! I've also enjoyed following your progress. Your reporting/posting has been second to none...love all the detail and pics.

Thanks you for putting in such a big effort!

I just realized you put more miles one your sled in 60 days then my wife puts on her car in a YEAR...and she drives to work every day!! Amazing.

Thank you DoktorC for the acknowledgement,

I am happy and very glad to share this achievement with everyone.

It does speak volumes for the reliability and durabiltiy of the Genesis 120 engine.

There are some staggering facts that go with the sled and original factory engine.

Just to name one for example: At 18 mpg, 2,000 gallons of fuel have been run through the 3 carburetors and engine. The jets have been cleaned once.

To me this is pretty remarkable for a snowmobile engine / component combination.

Yamaha Motors are absolutely awesome!

Have a great summer, and all the best! ;)!

Back