• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hauck exhaust into nytro stock header? Please help!!

Teamyammie3

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro RTX SE
Hi there I had a guy message me and ask if I wanted to trade my stock muffler for his hauck exhuast is this a good trade? The hauck can is brand new and his wife wants it back to stock.

Does anyone know how loud the hauck is?
He says I don't need pc5 or anything cause my sled is efi and will adjust itself is this true?

I have a 2010 nytro rtx se if you guys can help that would be awesome.

Thanks!!

I had the Hauck husher as it's called, there is no husher about that muffler. It had a loud high pitch to it that echoed in my helmet that drove me nuts. Sounds cool if yur just on and off the gas thru the woods but if you do any high speed long runs not good.

That's whats I have on my xtx and I like the sound. It was on there when I bought the sled. It just slips on bolt it down and grip-n-rip. I'm not running a PC5.

And without a pc5 it didn't affect the performance at all ?

Not that I know of. I've talked to Hauck and they said it fine. If u run a diff header or something like k&n's then they want u to run their fuel accelerator. If u find out that a PC5 helps with anything buy just running a pipe let me know. I may need to upgrade

Awesome I will. Does it ever annoy you or is it too loud? I'm in ontario an just worried about noise laws

I've never had a noise complaint. (Knock on wood). I like the sound of it and doesn't bother the guys I ride with or myself. I also ride with one ear bud in jam'n to tunes.

Any other comments about this set up? For anyone?

I had one on my xtx for about 20 minutes. It wasn't that it was so loud just a really annoying pitch, I hated it. I took it off and went back to stock till I found a nicer system. Still in my garage hanging on the wall.

What system are you running? I really can't decide what I should do

I have a dual exhaust system but is no longer available. The system was created my NATE007 on this site. It gave me a huge improvement on power and sounds awesome without being to loud.

Back