• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hay Days 2015, Role Call!!

I have missed once in 15 years and going to miss this year.I'm going to the biggest and baddest car/bike drags in Wi that weekend.

I will be there with Shagman, NOS-PRO jr. and Snoninja.

Also heard cannondale is making the trip as I talked to him last night. Thanks for the update on when to meet Tom, I will be a busy boy running around as we will need to leave that night to get back for racing Sunday.

I will be there with Shagman, NOS-PRO jr. and Snoninja.

Also heard cannondale is making the trip as I talked to him last night. Thanks for the update on when to meet Tom, I will be a busy boy running around as we will need to leave that night to get back for racing Sunday.
Ditch Cricket is coming too!

Very cool that ditch cricket is going!

I call shotgun!!!! LOL!
Yeah, put all the 6 foot guys in the back so that you have leg room up front. I see how you are.....

I'm 6' and I'm not riding in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was referring to me and Cricket. NOS is not 6', in fact, I think I saw him stand on a milk crate to pull his bibs up all the way:bump:

Last edited:
Either way, Andrew wants to drive so we are all doomed! LOL

I was referring to me and Cricket. NOS is not 6', in fact, I think I saw him stand on a milk crate to pull his bibs up all the way:bump:

You weren't suppose to see that....LMAO

Back