• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hay Days

So, do you go by Biff or Mr. Org??!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's my parents 50th wedding anniversary. We are having a party for them so can't make it this year. Take lots of pics of the racing,big jump and the women!

So, do you go by Biff or Mr. Org??!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
That's pretty funny actually.

Mark works too. Biff was a freshman floor name I had in college given to me by my buddies. It stuck, and later in life I worked for a web developer and I bought the domain name. www.biff.org I never sold it, but the market for 4-letter, one-word domain names is pretty good. I have a good following on Youtube, as the domain points to my youtube channel. Nothing like Yellowknife or these minecraft kids, but my buddies like to see themselves riding once in a while.

So Biff or Mark will get my attention in a crowd.

That's pretty funny actually.

Mark works too. Biff was a freshman floor name I had in college given to me by my buddies. It stuck, and later in life I worked for a web developer and I bought the domain name. www.biff.org I never sold it, but the market for 4-letter, one-word domain names is pretty good. I have a good following on Youtube, as the domain points to my youtube channel. Nothing like Yellowknife or these minecraft kids, but my buddies like to see themselves riding once in a while.

So Biff or Mark will get my attention in a crowd.
Subscribed. What kind of multi rotor do you have? Get the submarine on aerial video please.

Subscribed. What kind of multi rotor do you have? Get the submarine on aerial video please.
That's a cool idea, but our sub moves have tamed back quite a bit since that one. That and the fact that I usually pull the sub moves and nobody else in the family flies the drone.

I have a Phantom 2 V3 with Zenmuse Gimbal with GoPro. It has been fun, and I have wanted to get more trail footage. But setup time in the cold is tough to justify the shots I would get. It may happen yet. Maybe this season.

I did shoot a bit of Haydays last year. My daughter got more footage of the Terra Cross, but the footage from above was pretty cool. The first shot of the drag strip, you can see a set of racers make a pass if you look close. I may have to fly it over again this year.

I live in the area, and the weather for this week (leading up to Hay Days) is looking like rain, rain and more rain. Saturday and Sunday look dry and mostly sunny, but I'm thinking the place is still going to be one big mud pit. Seriously considering skipping this year (first time in a long time). A lot of the things that would normally get me excited (terracross, freestyle expo, Levi's planned jump) may not even happen if they don't have a way to dry things out. I don't envy the vendors who are supposedly going to start setting up out there today. I think the parking areas will be a mess for sure. If you go, pack a tow strap for your vehicle and boots for walking around.

I would have to say this was one of the best Haydays ever for weather and conditions. The rain during the week kept the dust down and the weather yesterday could not have been more perfect. Amazing day! Who has the group photo?

Tom, thank you for the swag! Always good to put faces to names at this event as well.

I think the girls had an amazing time this year. The autograph shirts got filled to the edges!

Attachments

• IMG_2509.JPG
    IMG_2509.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 151

Back