• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help, Attitude controller manual needed!

Jakelfin

Extreme
I just bought controller, no manual with it. I posted to attitude people but no answer yet. I know you guys can help me with this, I need instructions how to use and assemble this. And yes, I know it is almost plug and play and pray... [emoji1]
Controller is for nytro turbo model and version 3.

Are you talking about an MPI Supercharger kit Stage 3 ?

That is very similar, might be same. Tomorrow I get the box on to my sled and see how does it works.

This is the controller and I dont't know where that white cable should go?

70d3eb774f82804dc36de92546a3ee63.jpg

No not what I was talking about. Maybe some else will know what it is.

Pete

I have Attitude industries fuel controller and no manual/user handbook/instructions etc whatever. Just bought it from ebay and there was no manual, only address to attitude homepage. I couldn't find any instructions to nytro and I have no answer from attitude. So I was just asking that is here anyone who has attitude controller and knows anything about that white wire or maybe have manual.

You should be able to email them and request install and user manual be emailed to you. They do have videos on there website, but nothing about wiring.

good luck

Pete

That white wire is for nitrous or another function. Likely not used on your stock sled.

Well, umm... I have -09 nytro mtx, push turbo style system, shimmed head, 0,9 bar, three 630cc extra injectors in manifold, rising rate fpr, all custom made. Also wideband o2 meter, proturbo dump, external hand made wastegate, modded rear tunnel, hand made running boards. Also reinforced front frame and skid. Oh, and 5" forwarding 37" wide a-arms, custom mountain style steering post. All aluminium and steel welds by tig or mig and all bushings and needed machinist works done by manual or cnc machines. I have finnboost controller for extra injectors and it doesn't get decent rpm signal from anywhere or maybe it is broken. It works but I have to drive slowly or full throttle. Boost related control is workig but there is lean area before boost rises. So I bought another controller and just need to know how to connect and use it...

555b895aa62c4d8565443bc2cb629b85.jpg

efbb72514c0c4845a6c75c1ef1cbd289.jpg

Yeah, bone stock. [emoji6]

That controller is made by Dobeck Performance. There are many re-labelled versions. The version Dobeck sells directly is called an "electronic jet kit". The website can be found here:

http://www.electronicjetkit.com

Site has lots of info on tuning and install. I have a version, super easy to tune, even on the fly. The main Dobeck performance site is also:

www.techlusion.com

Back