• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HID lights Big time improvement

Here some pics of before and after may give you other ideas? Think I used 8-32 stainless bolts and rubber well nuts to mount. Lined ballasts with double face tape to prevent chaffing (prob over kill)? Would rather over build versus rework is my motto!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413543594.047889.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413543610.314223.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413543619.766768.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413543629.300861.jpg

Just installed the ddm kit on my nytro.

Couple of things, I used the supplied harness from ddm, wasn't willing to pay $40 for patch cables just to eliminate a couple wires! If using this harness and you ground the 2 wires to the lower steering loop like grizz suggested you'll need to take a drill bit and make the ends of the ground terminals larger in diameter. No big deal just a heads up. Everything just plugs into place and they are waaaaaay brighter than stock. The $2.99 mounting brackets for the ballasts work great, 3 little bolts/nuts (supplied) to secure the ballast to the supplied bracket and then mount to lower air box bolts.

35 watt, 4300k and not even a hint of blue! Just how I wanted it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 62

Back