• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hindle exhaust and tunnel block off plate

hognit09

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx le,2016 viper ltx dx
What block off plate with the hindle stealth exhaust would work the best, schmidts or another brand

better off making a custom one or buying the OFT full cover one and cut it to what you need. They sell a full cover one and one cut for the stock/superQ exhaust. both are stamped and fit perfect over the lip that the tunnel has and can still use the stock seat mount.

I never understood why someone would buy these and not build there's. That looks very simple and I wouldn't think twice and would figure I would just want in done now and Prob want it my way is usually what happens plus always nice saving money.

I never understood why someone would buy these and not build there's. That looks very simple and I wouldn't think twice and would figure I would just want in done now and Prob want it my way is usually what happens plus always nice saving money.

Right on... go to the hardware store and buy a small piece of Alum and do it yourself. I have a Nytro to do in a few weeks Ill take some pics.

the only reason i would buy the OFT one is because its a precise piece of stamped aluminum that sits over the tunnel's dumb lip they added. With the under tunnel exhaust i added I will have to put the plat on top so im actually going to mount it to the bit seat mount and have it sit down onto that lip. might use weather strip or something to seal it off but atleast this way i can have storage in that area without worry of snow getting in.

Right on... go to the hardware store and buy a small piece of Alum and do it yourself. I have a Nytro to do in a few weeks Ill take some pics.
You think like I do. Usually custom work I want my wY being so picky. So will spend the money. Get the item and pick it apart and build one better if not up to par and happens often. Plus my hands can't sit idle long! Lol. Thanks for sharing with me!

just for reference the cheapst i could find aluminum local was my fleet farm. a 24"x24" sheet of 1/32 was like 30$ I just picked up this off ebay for 10 dollars less and is twice the size.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141305710476

the hole is like 22x12 so you can do it atleast twice with this sheet maybe more.

Back