• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HINDLE set up HELP

Teamyammie3

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro RTX SE
Hey guys,

So I want to put a full exhaust system on my sled and wondering what the best system is? I won't the most HP gain you can get and am thinking that the full hindle exhaust is the best? Would I have to run a pc5 with that? I have a 2010 stock rtx se and want to make some good mods but at low cost, I know hindle is expensive but looking for other cheap ways to mod and gain big on a second question

Yes you will need a Pcv. And you will need to reclutch to make it all work

So that would be like putting on an ulmer clutch kit?

Yes recommend a ulmer kit for the nytro, he can dial you in with the mods your planning. If you doing the exhaust, you will need a pc5 for fuel. Might as well add the airbox mod from Dave also, cheap mod for the gains.

Hey guys,

So I want to put a full exhaust system on my sled and wondering what the best system is? I won't the most HP gain you can get and am thinking that the full hindle exhaust is the best? Would I have to run a pc5 with that? I have a 2010 stock rtx se and want to make some good mods but at low cost, I know hindle is expensive but looking for other cheap ways to mod and gain big on a second question

Hurricane sells an entire kit with full Hindle exhaust, airbox mod and PC5 for $1299....add a quality clutch kit and you're good to go.....oh ya, 18hp.....seems pretty cheap to me for what's included and the gains you get. Ulmer has a great clutch kit for that set up from what I've heard.

Back