• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hygear Suspension Slicast arms on my Nytro

Well, I have been following this thread a bit. My choice was "clear" on what I should do. I stopped down at Hygear this afternoon and picked up a set of Slicast A-arms!!! The guys at Hygear are great!!! Ross took the time out of his day to give me a personal tour of his facility. He explained and showed me the differences In the products they use to tune shocks, it was very interesting to say the least. The place is spotless, lit up like an operating room. Everyones work area was very clean and well organized. Everyone there was super nice, they all took the time to come over and shake my hand and shoot the #*$&@ for minute..I got a picture of their shock dyno, they had a Walker Evans shock on it..It was very cool to watch that machine run... Ross and all the guys at Hygear get an A+ in my book!!!!

Awesome!!!

Cool, I crashed my sled and bent the control arms on one side so good excuse to try these out :)

Do they come with bushings or do you install your own oilite bushings ?

Back