• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hygear triple rate Springs

WINDER1987

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Hi guys a few hygear questions I have a 13 nytro xtx. I would like to get the triple rate Springs with a performance rebuild and revalve on my front shocks. Any idea what this will coat roughly it sounds like they call each individual with a different quote depending on what you need.
And next I'm in NY myself but not driving distance what do u think thr turn around time will be this time of the year?
Lastly does anyone have this setup do you believe it is worth the money?
Thanks.

I got a quote of $505 a few months back for the front end package like you detailed (rebuild/revalve/springs). I am going to wait a season so I can't comment on performance first hand, but it is supposed to be well worth doing from everything that I've read. I thought he said turnaround was about 10 days usually, but I wouldn't wait until 2 weeks before the season starts to send yours in if you're really considering it.

They do my shock work, I had the dual rate springs on my phazer, vast improvement..I also have the dual rate spring and re-valve on the rear of my nytro, again and amazing improvement over stock..I cant really tell you about price, my dealer deals with hygear directly, so my dealer billed me not hygear..

On my 09' xtx I did the tripple rate on front, dual rate center with add on resivoir, with revalve all around and the torsion spring spacers back in 2009 and it was $1230 with shipping

Had the full trail pro rear done on mine and it's amazing along with axis dual adjust fronts. Night and day way this rides and handles

Back