• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ice Sratcher Ski Mounting Brackets

I received two sets of scratchers and two pairs of brackets yesterday......and the workmanship is excellent! Clean, crisp machining and uniform bends ect...... I'm very impressed.

I'm glad I procrastinated on my hay bailer tine into scratchers project! You saved me a ton of wasted time. Glad we could speak over the phone, and I appreciate the effort in running a top notch operation! I'll be a repeat customer!

Q. Arrius

i am wondering if the ice scatcher will stay up on the ski in bumpy situations... but nice idea , i thought of something similar, so the idea is good...

i am wondering if the ice scatcher will stay up on the ski in bumpy situations... but nice idea , i thought of something similar, so the idea is good...

Some ski designs they will hook onto better than others when in the upward position. Since so easy to take on and off I suspect some may even take them off when conditions don't warrant them.

Back