• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm Done.........

Actually golfing is a very inexpensive pastime. Since I have a membership it ends up costing me around $6/day. So what can one do where you get 3.5- 4 hours of entertainment/exercise for that kind of money? I walk too, no riding around in carts.

Last year gambling winnings were way more than green
All I hear around here is anywhere from 40-80 bucks some even higher for fancier courses if you had a yearly membership prices would come down some but then you're locked into one course all the time. Lots of people go but its not my cup if tea.
Me either....a few years ago we stayed in kapalua, and could get a discount on the normal 300 dollar fee to play the plantation course. Really? That makes a turbo sidewinder sound so much more practical....!

Not reading the last posts , I maybe typing something duplicate.. Keep the sled! It's something different then all the Toyz we have !

Love it all . I can't wait for the warm year like every year ! It's the therapy that I love I don't care what sound or movement ! Zero turn mower , tractors ,4x4s .quads etc etc Haha

Will not get what we want for whatever fun toy we have unless it's a 1 off , rare toy.

Feel good ! I'm done too .!

We had a real late start to the season and I burned three lousy tanks of gas through the Polaris before it blew up and stranded me in the woods for the last time. I JUST took delivery of a new SRV and 400km later it starts to pour rain and is washing away our snow. Calling for double digits for the next week. The ice bridges are melting.
cry.gif

Drove 6 hrs to northern Maine to find snow this weekend. So did everyone else....but trails were awesome and uncrowded at 7:30 am.
where did you drop off at,caribou at Gary's Yamaha,talked to john today,he said the trails are still mint,as of today they were.

At the hotel next to the caribou Rec unloading area

30 min trailer ride from home. Put on 100 miles yesterday, but it might be done. Lots of rain the next couple of days

Attachments

• IMG_2175.JPG
    IMG_2175.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 88
My March 12, 2016 weekend consisted of washing both sleds, cleaning the clutches and pumping some grease to the skids....... then went for a 100 mile ride on the Harley to clear my head.

Been riding off and on everyday but its getting poor now. Lots of water laying in the fields and the snow is very soft. Using allot more fuel to go the same distance. Weathermans calling for up to 1 foot if snow tonight/tomorrow but I'm hoping it doesn't happen. It'll just make a bigger mess. Lots of mud around the yard now as it is.

Been riding off and on everyday but its getting poor now. Lots of water laying in the fields and the snow is very soft. Using allot more fuel to go the same distance. Weathermans calling for up to 1 foot if snow tonight/tomorrow but I'm hoping it doesn't happen. It'll just make a bigger mess. Lots of mud around the yard now as it is.
Well its happening right now near Saskatoon!

Raining here today. Ditches and fields are full of water and very little snow is left. Unbelievable for the middle of March.

I'll keep you guys posted but I should see a month more. The lake is still powder but it will start to crust up in a week or so. I'm a mile from the lake and for the last week it will be overland half of the way. 18 inches of black ice but as the end comes it gets a bit sketchy and generally we all lose our nerve at about the same time. After that I'd have to trailer an hour to the pass where I could ride for another couple weeks easy.

But what is the warm yellow orb in the sky? We now have 12 hours of daylight instead of 3.5 hours of twilight.

Northern Ontario here. Swamps and river crossings are open - we're done.

Time to prep the trials bike!

Kinistino here.Didn't get much snow but still enough to make a bigger mess of things. Had a couple of inches and a tenth or two of rain. Lots of water in the fields to go skipping on. Had my fill allready over the last couple of days though.lol..

Back