• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I'm Done.........

Calling it here too now. Went for one last ride on Monday. Loaded the sled up and drove 20 miles to where we have been logging. Still quite a big of snow in the bush but once you got to a clearing it started getting iffy. Snows almost gone now at the farm.

Snowing hard this morning again but I wish it'd quit and just dry up. Hate this time of the year. Dries a bit then turns back to mud.

I thought i was done a month ago, sled is tucked away in the garage..... 8" over the weekend up north and 4-8 through the night tonight...Schuss Mtn (ski hill) has added a hill climb this weekend so i guess i will go for some cheap seat time. its only a 500' straight line "hill climb" 30-40* vertical but they will be running lights and time i guess so it would be nice to have base line numbers before i do clutches and more work to the sled.
Not expecting to win or make it far in my class but should be fun.

Back