• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Installing a xtx rear suspension in my 09 Nytro rtx

Tommy81

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
I have a 09 Nytro rtx and I am installing a Xtx rear suspension. I have the skid are the front mounting holes the same as the xtx and what do I need to do for the rear skid mounting holes? I'm assuming I need to get the xtx drop brackets? Can't find them on the Yamaha parts Fisch. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a 09 Nytro rtx and I am installing a Xtx rear suspension. I have the skid are the front mounting holes the same as the xtx and what do I need to do for the rear skid mounting holes? I'm assuming I need to get the xtx drop brackets? Can't find them on the Yamaha parts Fisch. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm pretty sure both front and rear mounting holes are different. I have several tunnels laying around and can get you some measurements. I would also have the brackets from an xtx.

Th
I'm pretty sure both front and rear mounting holes are different. I have several tunnels laying around and can get you some measurements. I would also have the brackets from an xtx.

From the pics I have seen it looked like the front mount was the same but I guess it could be different. the measurements would be a big help if you could get them. Thanks

Back