• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Iso vibe risor keeps slipping

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
Anybody have one that doesn't slip? I cann't get the bars to not tilt back. I lined up the slit marks on the bar and tightened so hard that I stripped the top threads off one of the bolts, I retapped it and tightened down very hard and it still slips when I lean into the bars.

Anybody else know a fix?

I have an Iso-Vibe on my '06 Nytro. I had to buy longer bolts to get it to work. I haven't had any slipping either.

Ken called me last night from grip n rip and he said I can't use that little hoop that holds the wires together, I need all those threads to hold. I'm thinking of trying longer allen screws as well.

Im not sure how the iso-vibe works exactly, but before on other sleds with that same problem of bars rotating, I have taken thin rubber like that of shrink wrap type stuff and thing bike tube rubber and snugged it all together. Of course in a way that you cant even see it.

I remember on the RX-1 bars there was a small rivit type piece are you sure its not getting in the way of the clamp closing all the time?

Back