• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just did a full oil change and now warning light is on and gauge says oil 00409?

edge_232

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Nytro MTX slowly being modded
2005 IQR Trail Converted
So I got my oil change all done, (thanks to the guys that posted on my question before) but now my warning light is on solid not flashing and when I press and hold the reset button I get the word "OIL" and then the number "00409" flashing? I do have a Vector gauge on my Nytro but everything has worked fine fine.

When I first finished the oil change the warning light was not on but as when I topped the oil off to the correct level I did forget to reconnect the oil level connector to the plug and fired the sled up. I believe this tripped the warning light and code. I connected the oil switch and still get the warning light and code.

I looked in the manual and in the forums but couldn't find anything on this code.
Any ideas or do I just need to reset the gauge?
IMG_20140817_132249_063.jpg
IMG_20140817_132256_140.jpg

Thanks Guys, I'll give it a try tonight and let you know how it goes.

It Worked Perfectly! Thanks Guys!

Back