• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just found my new helmet

ck.out the ckx titan and the bell mx9 adventure snow also .

Scorpion helmets are awesome. I have a bunch of them for street bike, dirtbike and one snowmobile. Very good company!

Anyone try one on yet? Just wondering how sizing runs.
Hoping to get to a dealer this week and try one if they're in stock yet.

Anyone try one on yet? Just wondering how sizing runs.
Hoping to get to a dealer this week and try one if they're in stock yet.

I tried them on at the snow show. I think they run about right. I tried a 2x and it was close so I went up to 3x.

Thanks. Wish I could made it last weekend to try one on but was working 12hrs but at least I have money for one now. Lol
Have to hit up Powersports1 and/or Kens later this week see if they have any.

Thanks. Wish I could made it last weekend to try one on but was working 12hrs but at least I have money for one now. Lol
Have to hit up Powersports1 and/or Kens later this week see if they have any.
Bayside North of Green Bay has them too.

ck.out the ckx titan and the bell mx9 adventure snow also .
These look good also but the castle offers more flexibility, run it with goggles or heated shield plus the function of a modular helmet. Seems to do it all. Just need to find out how well it does it.

I wear a Scorpion EXO-500 street bike helmet and I had to go up 1 size extra from what I normally wear. I love the flip down sun visor so I do not have to worry about sunglasses. I can never find a helmet that is comfortable wearing sunglasses (or eye glasses).

My only complaint is that the sun visor does not retract fully after several years of use. It extends down about 1/4" from where it should retract. Does not interfere with my peripheral vision though.

Looks pretty cool. Would like to know how they perform and how well they resist fogging.

My friend tested out the CKX last year on a get off in the trail and broke the front jaw piece off and had a big cut on his forehead. The pins for the flip up are made of plastic. One hit and the helmet is done.

Back