• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kimpex connect?

Gas can holder and adventure bag have several different holes to fit whether mounting to Polaris, Ski Doo or yamacat

For Sidewinder Viper or Tcat drill holes in tunnel according to paper template and figure out which bolt holes on gas caddy or which screw holes on Adventure tunnel bag are correct
I realized that while reading the instructions, that’s not what I’m saying. If I followed the template for the yamacat the mounting brackets were gonna be spaced out to much, I can’t remember exactly but it was around 3/16”-1/4” which would of caused the bag or tank to move around while mounted.

I got mine as soon as they were available, maybe they fixed the template since then.

View attachment 170875View attachment 170876View attachment 170877View attachment 170878
I’ve said this before on another thread on here, the template that came with mine was not right and spaced too far apart. I placed the template onto a piece of wood and mounted the mounting brackets and that’s how I found out about the spacing being too wide. You can mount the mounting brackets to either tank or bag and measure the space between the holes and compare it to the template. I got mine as soon as they came out so maybe they adjusted it by now but check to make sure or else there’s gonna be some play when you mount the system.

I’ve had the bag on for a few years now without problems but I’ve only used the fuel tank and bag twice. No issues yet with it.
Thanks this set-up looks great. What size Rotopax do you have mounted in the photo? Would you recommend getting the mounting base guide rails?

Thanks this set-up looks great. What size Rotopax do you have mounted in the photo? Would you recommend getting the mounting base guide rails?
1.75 gallon (6.6L). It’s up to you but it’s not necessary on the Sidewinder.

Back