• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lake effect 4 inch riser?

I have a 2" on my 2011 xtx and its tight. They have not change that part # on the microfinche so I would think not. Im 6' and mine is perfect with a 2"

Call Lake effect

I believe u can go 5 inches with a relocation of your lines easy to do. ;)!
call them they will tell ya ..he has his done this way

I used to have a 3.5" riser on mine with stock cables/wires. Only change was you absolutely had to reroute throttle cable, easy to do.

Before putting on a riser though, I would STRONGLY suggest getting an OFT relocator. I think most people who do a relocate won't need a riser, and it's a much bigger improvement overall.

Don't waste your time with any risers, buy an OFT relocator and it will be the best mod you will ever own on your nytro! I could not get comfortable on my XTX for an entire season until I installed the relocator. At 6'-3" I was finally able to ride the sled the way it should have been designed from factory. No more steering bar in my thigh in tight turns an allowed me to ride with full confidence and ability to take on bumps never thought possible.

OFT Racing steering relocator repositions the handlebars about 4-5" up/forward vs. stock. It replaces the stock steering bushings with their relocator parts to accomplish this and makes steering a lot more "push/pull" than with the stock geometry. I thought it was a great improvement on my Nytro. I also stole the 2" ROX riser I had on my Apex and added that to my Nytro, so with that combination I finally have the perfect height for standing position (I'm 6'1"). I had to reroute the throttle cable, the rest were no problem.

x2 on the OFT relocator, I had a riser on my Nytro, and after putting the OFT relocator on, I took the riser off. The relocator was enough.

The lake effect riser was on my short list of risers when I bought my XTX. But I was convinced that the oft Relocator was the way to go. Very glad I did. I'm 6'6 with ape hanger arms and don't need any more rise for the sled. The best part is the steering motion, the rise is just an added benefit. Pick up a wrp seat and you'll really feel comfortable on your nytro!

Back