• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lights, Camera and Action

I hope I don't get too much flack for this but I bought one of these cheapo Chinese Gopro knockoff cameras. I haven't used it on anything except my boat but was really surprised to see how the picture came out. My boat is a flat bottom v-drive type raceboat and doesn't ride very smooth. This camera must have image stabilization because it took all the vibration out of the video. It also has a screen on the back that turns on whenever the camera is on so you can adjust it so it records what you want to look at. There's nothing worse to watch than a video that only shows the front wheel of a dirt bike or the skiis on a sled. The price is cheap enough that I said WTF and bought it to try it out. http://www.ebay.com/itm/351369351909?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Ken......
Sure is cheap enough, keep posted after using in cold.

I run a drift ghost and love it, no matter where you mount it, rotate the lens and it shoots straight, runs in loop too, no need to fill the card with boreingness, something good happens hit the button it backs up a pre determined time and starts recording

I run a drift ghost and love it, no matter where you mount it, rotate the lens and it shoots straight, runs in loop too, no need to fill the card with boreingness, something good happens hit the button it backs up a pre determined time and starts recording
I have heard great things about drift cameras. Supposed to be much more reliable than a go pro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have a contour GPS with 2 batteries and a large (have to look) memory card with a few mounts (goggle mount is the only one I used) that I will sell for around $140. Plus shipping. I'm in MI. Text me at 9893702149.

Back