• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LIST OF UNHAPPY HANDWARMER PEOPLE FOR YAMAHA!!!

Hand warmers

Has anyone tried filling bars with foam insulation, dont yell at me if this has been done or suggested already I am new and sensitive. lol

2010 Nytro xtx. Right hand shorted out and melted my brand new FXR yamaha glove. Neither of them work now and getting engine error code 81. Hand warmer error code

2010 Nytro XTX burnt one out already.

Just out of curiosity, after 6 years of complaints what makes you think they will agree with you now. It sounds like to me Y doesn't think there is a problem so why fix or change what ain't broken, man how many times I 've heard that from the Japanese.

Rick 08 Apex LTX

I put Yamaheaters on mine and that helped a lot but still burnt one out.

Hand warmers

Has anyone tried filling bars with foam insulation, dont yell at me if this has been done or suggested already I am new and sensitive. lol

Haha .Yes filling with foam helps ! i have original bars with harness and heated gloves for when we pit stop they are nice and warm when i put them back ,on if there off-.anyway they make a product now called Bar Buzzkill that reduce vibrations and insulate a little.sorry this is an old post and im bored..:bore:

Just out of curiosity, after 6 years of complaints what makes you think they will agree with you now. It sounds like to me Y doesn't think there is a problem so why fix or change what ain't broken, man how many times I 've heard that from the Japanese.

20 posts all negative towards Yamaha! 2011 Apex XTX handwarmers work fine. So I guess its more like 5 years and yep handwarmers where broken. Why you would say don't fix what aint broken is beyond me! Must be a gytr done thing!

13 NYTRO XTX . burned one out under warranty , now its at my cost. and THEY TAKE FOREVER TO WARM UP . whats up with yamaha they have had hand warmers for 40 plus years , and have had this problem for many years.

Back