• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for Stud Pattern for my Nytro

I should add that I installed, Round aluminum backers and that appears to be a trouble maker so far. I have have not had the best of conditions and have run over a few things so not sure more would have helped.

If I was to do it again I think I would do the double on every or maybe even ever other bar.

Blu2u2, That is a good run "2000+ with no problems" I have never get them to hold up that long. :(

I had a Thundercat cat with 240 studs ( 5 per bar )and lost about 30 in 5000 miles. I had 2 blow right through the snow flap without stopping. And one went to go through the flap, it was stopped and left hanging in the flap.

96 Reotin Hornets down the middle.

Attachments

• IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    203.5 KB · Views: 146
Snowlurk. I installed 144 down the center, all singles, and no doubles. Here is my thought process. I don't really care for the double design. I think there is a lot of stress put into a small area of the track and it becomes so ridge that the track is unable to flex causing it to tear in the long run. I think 96 is enough for most riders but again our sleds have a lot of torque so especially when your track is hooking up out of the hole 144 displaces the stress better than 96 would. Maybe you’re not in to quick hole shots so maybe 96 is enough for you. I have 144 Woody Mega bite with square aluminum backers. I torqued each one to 15 lbs and put locktite on each stud. I have approx 1500 miles on mine with no issues.

Back