• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for yamaha klim clothing

Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 Yamaha apex mountain and 09 Polaris dragon
I have been looking for Yamaha klim snowmobile gear ( coat bibs jersey helmet gloves in blue ) sounds like Yamaha and klim no longer make anything like this so if anyone may know of any of these items please let me know thanks

Attachments

• yab-10xmv-bl (1).jpg
    yab-10xmv-bl (1).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 235
  • $_3.jpg
    $_3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 319
  • Blue Jacket bibs 4 16 2011 001.jpg
    Blue Jacket bibs 4 16 2011 001.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 162

I have that jersey mom got it fom me at Christmas time from Antigo Yamaha Antigo WI

it's all good if ya wanted to sell yours let me know I'd sure like to get one

A search on Ebay for "klim Yamaha" does show some results on a regular basis. Many are selling New Old Stock. But a lot of it is small womens sizes. I was looking for the heavier womens sizes for my daughter.

I will be watching Haydays as well. Keep in mind, that many of the Klim Yamaha products are still offered as Klim only products. The only difference was the Yamaha logo. So the same products can be found in most cases. This is a new product roll out year for Klim in 2016, so this does mean that most Klim retailers are allowed to discount new old stock. So I expect to see plenty of Klim discounts at Haydays and online from all authorized retailers that normally were not allowed to discount.

Good luck,

ok thanks I'll look around at our snow fest in October and November sounds like that haydays is really cool I've heard several people talkin about it now sounds cool have to check it out. I just like that style of gear vs the newer stuff

Back