• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Maint. Log of Vector that made it to 99,956 miles

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
Many of you know who Nick Keller is and his charity to raise money for people going through cancer treatment. He rode his 2010 Vector to 99,956 miles before he parked it. The sled is now in the snowmobile museum on St. Germain. Nick kept a very complete and detailed log of the maintenance he did on this sled he called Mary Jane (named after his mother who died from breast cancer). To see the log go here:
<https://gum.co/QjOQh>

So you can't see it unless you donate $20?

Its used to be on facebook for free. Timing chain went at some point if I recall. Something like 60k miles.

timing chain went at just shy of 81,000 miles. He was going to change it over the summer but was talked out of it by some friends. They used three junk engines to then piece one together that got him to 99,956. He didn't hit 1000,000 because he wanted to stop on a mileage count that ended in 56. His mother was 56 when she passed away from cancer.
I guess I was able to see the info on the site because I have participated in the Valentines Day 500 with Nick several times so I get a pass to get in.

all this info was in one of the sledding magazines last year as well.

So sleazy in fact his non profit is run by his daughters. Bunch of...

Back