• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Many thanks to yamaheater.com

How many guys have cold hands when they go out in the really cold weather?

• 50%

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 75%

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

goinggolfn

Veteran
Website
www.nassaucomputerrepairs.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Attak
I have diabetes, and my hands and feet get cold very easy. After buying a great pair of boots last year, and my feet staying warm, this year after a lot of research, I came across Roc from Yamaheater.com. I have a 2007 Yamaha Attak, and they are noted as having low heat on the hand warmers. I contacted Rock and he explained to me what his product does. I ordered them and installed them, and "WOW! I was amazed in just 30 seconds handwarmers were getting hot. I can't wait for the coldest weather to hit now. I am sure I will be warm and comfortable. I have talked to Rock several times, he is a great guy. I had no problems installing the unit he sent me, just like his ad says, plug and play. Many thanks to guys like him that make it possible for guys like me to enjoy snowmobiling once again.

Back