• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mountain Addiction Gas Rack installed

Matthew457

Expert
Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro xtx
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Got it installed and just waiting for my turnout to come in! Looks great! Just gotta add more wire to the tail light to make it fit.

How much fuel does it hold?
she hold close to 13 liters or 3.4 gallon it will make a difference for sure ! buddy of mine has one install on is XF1100 turbo its been 3 years she never came undone and the strap still in pretty good shape .... she was pretty cheap 115$ tax in on sale

If you didn't do so, I would recommend drilling additional holes to install the turn out. I found that the vibration would eventually cause the turnout rivets to fail. I actually had the turn out fail and spin down and melt my Linq can a little before I caught it. I repaired it with better rivets and it happened again. The final fix was to install 4 rivets 90* apart (basically 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock); it hasn't moved since and is still nice and tight.

Back