• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mountain mod seat

I like mine so far. What kinda info you looking for?

Attachments

• 20140110_142129.jpg
    20140110_142129.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 276
Stock I think has larger seating position if you look at pic. It's higher than stock plus you can change how firm the seat is.

Nothing on wrp seat. Hear good things about that seat.

I looked at them before, I thought it was expensive, but with the USD strengthening the seat will soon be comparable in price to a skinz or WRP seat price. Today it would run about 575, current trend would put it below 500 by the end of November to mid-December.

I looked at them before, I thought it was expensive, but with the USD strengthening the seat will soon be comparable in price to a skinz or WRP seat price. Today it would run about 575, current trend would put it below 500 by the end of November to mid-December.
With the dollar difference and the fact that you to take apart your seat to use the pan for the WRP, the cost is negligable as the Mountain Mod comes on it's own pan.

With the dollar difference and the fact that you to take apart your seat to use the pan for the WRP, the cost is negligable as the Mountain Mod comes on it's own pan.

That's the way I looked at, sell your stock seat for 125-150 and use that as a rebate on the complete new seat and your in the 400-450 range currently.

That's the way I looked at, sell your stock seat for 125-150 and use that as a rebate on the complete new seat and your in the 400-450 range currently.
In Canada I would end up paying exchange so it would be around 650 for the WRP. So I did better with the Mountain Mod.

Murray makes 5 different seats for the nytro. He makes turbo seat, stock looking seat, better than stock seat with storage, etc. I think the best one is turbo one, massive trunk. If you go that route, will have to put the muffler under the tunnel. Reason you don't hear about them to much, his business is a 1 man band. He pretty much does it all buy himself. Just be patience with him as he gets busy this time of the year. Pretty much every turbo Yamaha in the west from BC to SK has one of his seats from RX1 to the Nytro. He does have a US shipping address, so don't worry about cross border shipping. For those that might want to know, under size of the trunk on the turbo seat is 21.5" long, 11" wide
001_zpsf72kcoct.jpg

004_zpso6vjru2x.jpg

Last edited:

Back